We have a wealth of experience in the Austin real estate market. We will provide you with detailed analysis of current market and financing conditions, so you can make well-informed decisions on pricing, marketing and negotiating.
Develop a Plan! We can help analyze and assist in creating a strategic plan to get you the most money in the least amount of time! We counsel you on staging your home; preparing the property for showing and identifying any potential obstacles that would prevent a smooth sale.
Setting the Best Price. We educate you on the current market conditions that affect your homes value. We prepare a comparative market analysis using current market conditions in your immediate area and recent sales of comparable properties. In short we provide you with all the information that you need to determine a fair market value for your property.
You never have a second chance to make a first impression. This is why “staging” your property is so important. Whether we are marketing your property for sale or lease, the first impression will be the most lasting. A well cared for home that makes a great first impression will maximize sale or lease potential. Here are a few tips that will help prepare your property to overcome even the most critical prospects' objections.
- Manicure the yard. This includes edging and trimming, weeding and cultivating the beds, trimming shrubs and making sure all trash and debris are removed. Mulch is a wonderful thing, if you have a bed that needs work, a bag of mulch will help! A few strategically placed flowerpots with a splash of color can make a world of difference!
- Entryways should be welcoming and free of clutter and debris.
- A coat of paint for the front door and waxing the entry hall are good starters.
- Make sure all cobwebs are brushed away from eaves.
- Don't forget the driveway and sidewalks.
- Make sure all flooring is shiny and clean throughout. Clean and deodorize all carpets, especially if you have pets. Stretch carpets where needed.
- The kitchen will make or break most sales, so be sure to take extra time here. Take a long, hard, objective look at yours and make sure it sparkles! Simmering potpourri helps to make your home smell more inviting. Baking bread or cookies works wonders for a homey feel!
- Next to kitchens, bathrooms are the most important rooms in the house. Make sure they sparkle! Fresh caulking around the tub, shower and vanity is a quick and inexpensive fix. A colorful hand towel or decorative soaps add a fresh look.
- Make sure the interior is uncluttered. Now is a great time to do that spring-cleaning you've been putting off. Closet space is important, so make sure closets are neat and not overstuffed; people will open the closet doors! Consider it pre-packing to move.
- Furnishings should be arranged to make each room appear spacious and attractive. To create a more spacious feeling, pack up those knickknacks!
- Lighting is an often-underestimated selling point. Open the shades and let the sun shine in. If you do not have much natural light, a few strategically placed floor lamps and table lamps will compensate. Make sure all light bulbs are working and turn them on.
- The garage and storage spaces should also be clean, and if used for storage as free of clutter as possible.
We've got Resources! We use many tools to expose your home to the most potential buyers possible. We do not take a subtle approach to home selling. We determine a specific marketing plan to achieve your individual needs. Of course, every property is different, and the marketing plan for every property is different. These are some of the resources we may use to market your home:
- Professional photographs of the property.
- The property listing goes ONLINE at AustinHomesearch.com, the Austin REAL Pros web-site, REALTOR.com, TexasRealEstate.com and the web-sites of our individual agents.
- Virtual tours of your property.
- Floor plans of the property can be developed and included with the listing.
- Direct mail featuring your home.
- Property tour scheduling.
- Experienced personal service by our dedicated agents.
- Immediate notification of your home listing to the neighborhood.
- Customized brochure highlighting your property's features.
- Drive-by recognition of our distinctive "BUY ME" yard signs.
- Open House scheduling
We will help you negotiate the sell of your home! When an offer is submitted on your home your agent will:
- Make sure the offer has been submitted by a qualified buyer..
- Review the offer making sure that it is written properly and on acceptable comprehensive forms.
- Itemize the issues that need to be addressed and appoint a dollar amount to each request if applicable.
- Review the offer with you to make sure that you completely understand the offer and how it affects you.
- Provide you with an estimate of costs related to the offer and determine your "bottom line" to the best of the agent's knowledge.
Once you have accepted an offer on your home or investment property a new process begins. Your agent will coordinate all the details necessary to complete the sale. Your agent is the “coach” if you will.
He or she will be directly involved and will keep you informed at all times. Your agent will work directly on the specific issues addressed in the contract and will keep the sale moving forward to closing. There can be many unknowns when working a contract and having an experienced, qualified agent is invaluable.
Make it Happen! Once all issues have been settled and you and the buyer are ready to close, your agent will make sure that all the necessary documentation is in place for a smooth closing. Your agent works directly with the Title Company or Attorney closing the sale and assists in obtaining any additional information or documentation.
Your agent will be present during closing to attend to any last minute issues and then to be the first to congratulate you on a successful sale.
We will still be there after the sale. Your agent will still be available to you. We want to be your REALTOR® for the next sale, the next purchase; we want to assist your friends and family. We want to be accountable and accessible.
When you have Austin REAL Pros work with you to sell your home or investment property, you can expect the best! You will not be alone through the process; your partner at Austin REAL Pros, REALTORS® will be with you every step of the way.
We want to be your Real Estate Brokers for life and that’s how we do business.